Saving up to 30% on your Retail Store's Electricity Bill..
THE ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION TO MULTIDECK GLASS DOORS
How F1 Racing Technology can save you millions...
Multidecks use an eye watering amount of energy.
60-70% of the total energy used by any multideck is due to the open front.
i) mix with warm air and
ii) fall out of fridges
These effects make multidecks expensive to run and lead to ‘cold aisle syndrome’.
We have the solution!!!
AEROFOILS SAVE ENERGY
- CFD modelling by Dr Alan Foster (BEng, PhD, MIMechE CEng) indicated 23% energy saving.
- Independent testing to EN EN23953:2005 standards showed 17% energy saving.
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED BY RD&T Bristol
- Aerofoils reduce air curtain spillage, reducing the ‘cold aisle’ effect and saving energy.
- Aerofoils reduce ‘hot-spots’ and ‘freezing spots’ extending product shelf life.
- Clean simple design
- No food traps
- Easy to clean
- Incredibly simple retrofit to any make of case
- No need to remove shelves
- Just clip on and start saving energy
AEROFOILS ARE SHOPPER FRIENDLY
- No barriers
- No need to open
- Shoppers hardly know they are even there!
LOW COST SOLUTION
- 80-90% lower cost than glass doors
- Payback potential -10 months
TEMPERATURE CONTOURS FOR THE AEROFOIL CABINET
AEROFOIL IN THE NEWS
What the press are saying about Aerofoil.
Click here to download PDF.
Click here to read our feature in The Grocer.
FINALIST IN THE RAC COOLING INDUSTRY AWARDS 2014
Aerofoil Energy Technology is protected by International Patent Application No. PCT/GB2014/051102 and EU Community Design No. 002465898
For further information, please fill in the form on the Contact Us page and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.